Sunday 29 May 2011

Hello to the world

Having been sent on a recent course for work 'corporate blogging for PR', I was advised to start my own blog. Having been truly inspired at the time to set-up a great blog, scientifically blonde, I was convinced I would have unlimited topics to write about, detailing my daily humiliations and dizzy 'blonde moments' and cleverly contrasting these with the fact that I am clever and have put myself through university to gain a degree in molecular cell biology. Howeever, now that I'm actually doing it, I seem at a slight loss - what exactly should I tell the ,masses - indeed if anyone is even listenting - about the mundanities of my exisance. Does anyone really read blogs? Well, I for one am not yet entirely convinces, but shall continue for a while in blogging, if nothing else just to see what comes of it!

As a writer by trade it should be easy enough to draft interesting content that people will want to read - right? Well, just to give you an initial preview of what's to come in my future posts, I am quite possibly the clumsiest person in existance, have a tendency to get lost very easily, am childlike in many of my mannerisms, yet am adult enough to question life and its existance. The stereotypically blonde side of me faces a daily battle with the part of me that once to scream "I am clever - honest!!" Ah well, let's just wait and see where the blogosphere takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment